RS update this week brings some changes and adjustments to RS3 Mobile, including the fixes to the rsgold Tap to Skip Cutscene option and more. Here you could learn detailed information on these changes.
RS3 Mobile changes with update this week
1. An issue that blocked the “Tap to Skip Cutscene” option on cutscenes has been fixed.
2. A minor performance improvement has been made to make the game world not be rendered when the full screen main menu is opened.
3. An issue with the Dungeoneering spellbook spells Create Gatestone 2 and Gatestone 2 Teleport that caused the icon to be split in half has been fixed.
4. The position of the G.E map icon has been changed to make it not be overlapped by the bank icon and G.E label anymore.
5. Main menu side panel has been made bigger to prevent text clipping when the game language is French.
6. An issue that players may get stuck when talking with Vanescula Drakan in the River of Blood quest has been fixed.
Highly recommend to buy RS gold on mobile
If you need some gold when playing RS3 Mobile, must you find a computer to make an order? The answer is definitely “NO” on our site. Input RSorder.com on your mobile and search, and then you will see our home page of mobile version. You can simple buy RS gold, OSRS gold and other products on mobile just as what you do with the computer.
What do you think about RS3 Mobile changes this week?