Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is full of tough bosses, but none tougher than the big bad that closes out the entire game. In case it wasn’t already clear from the title, this guide is going to deal with spoilers for the title so turn away now if you don’t want to engage with them. You’ll already have encountered this boss before during the title, though in a more limited capacity, so consider this the grudge rematch for the Force crown. Here’s our Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order final boss walkthrough.
So, here we go with the spoilers. The final boss of Fallen Order is Trilla Suduri, who’s the Second Sister. Cal has already encountered her before and honestly, lost the plot when he had to fight her the first time so you’d hope that this was a chance at redemption. Essentially, she’s one twisted badass and you’re going to have your head screwed on right if you want to beat her. Here are some of our tips and tricks that we reckon will save your butt in this final fight if you’re smart about positioning:
- Make sure that you’re adept with using Force Slow
- Keep tabs on your health, it’s better to be safe rather than sorry
- Trilla has very long combos, so wait out the first few to learn her moves
- Once she’s finished a combo, get close to smash out damage
- When Trilla puts her saber away, prepare a dodge to go off when she starts moving towards you
- Parry the probe droid’s attacks, then Force pull it to you and throw it at Trilla – this hurts
- Use Force Push as much as you can to help you get an opening
Trilla Suduri is definitely worthy of being the toughest fight in the game, so it’s almost no surprise in a way that she’s the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order final boss.