Unfortunately, y’all aren’t going to be as lucky in Destiny 2: Shadowkeep - one of the hallmarks of the Festival of the Lost is having a candy exchange thanks to the indomitable Eris Morn. This year, well, the title of this guide goes without saying. We’ll help you complete the quest chain kicked off by the Destiny 2 Box of Raisins and tell you what rewards you’ll get.
The yearly candy caper that Guardians undertake for Eris Morn returns yet again. This year, you kick it off by speaking to her, and she’s going to hand you, well, the Destiny 2 Box of Raisins. Yes, we know, trash pumpkin fillers, but at least we don’t have to eat them. From here, you’ll kick off a string of quests which we’ll outline the names of below. Each quest will reward you with a different kind of candy which just has to be taken to the next quest-giver on our list. Easy as pie! Take the Box of Raisins to Spider and then kick off the journey below:
- Even Handed - Spider wants you to kill 12 of each type of enemy around the Tangled Shore (Fallen, Scorn, Hive, and Cabal) and will give you Winged Chew.
- Armed to the Teeth - Ana wants you to kill enemies on Mars using Kinetic, Energy, and Power weapons (10 kills apiece) and will give you Unchocolate.
- Precisely - Asher wants you to kill 10 Vex and 10 Taken on Io using precision kills and will give you a Piece of Celery.
- In Your Element - Brother Vance wants you to kill enemies on Mercury using Arc, Solar, and Void damage (10 kills apiece) and will give you some Splice Drops.
- Touched by the Light - Failsafe wants you to defeat 5 of each type of enemy on Nessus using your abilities (Fallen, Vex, and Cabal) and will give you Salted Sweets.
- Foregone Conclusions - Devrim Kay wants you to use your finishers to defeat 5 of each type of enemy on the EDZ (Fallen, Cabal, and Taken) and will give you a Sour Engram.
- The Best of My Abilities - Petra Venj wants you to kill enemies using 5 Melee abilities, 5 Grenade abilities, and 10 Super abilities and will give you a Sugary Engram.
- Not in Our House - Sloane wants you to kill enemies in the Festering Halls, the Solarium, and the Arboretum on Titan and will give you Void Fizz.
- The Dance of My People - Eris wants you to do your race-specific dance for her (City for Humans, Graceful for Awoken, and Popping for Exos) and she will give you a Toothbrush and a shader.
The Dance of My People is the last quest in the Destiny 2 Box of Raisins chain, since it all starts and ends with Eris Morn. While you can use the toothbrush and then dump it, the text for the item suggests that it’ll be useful later so we would recommend holding on to it just in case! Maybe it has something to do with the secret Festival of the Lost Triumph?
Either way, now that you’ve got our Destiny 2 Box of Raisins guide to hand, you’re going to find it a whole lot easier to look after the galaxy’s hivemind sweet tooth.