Good news here that The OSRS team released of a player-submitted rework for the Quest side-panel, Drew and his Sandstone machine and Quality of Life changes this week,so the following details is about the quest Panel and other QoL Changes this week, but remember that there is an important thing is RS3gold free 900M rs gold is coming on Mar18, never miss join this biggest flash sale. Please mark the flash sale link earlier.
The Quest Panel
The OSRS team have updated the Quest side panel to have a more intuitive tab system. This will now allow you to switch more easily between the Quest, Achievement Diaries, Minigames and Kourend Favour lists. There is scope for further tabs to be added if necessary, but the “player summary” tab would be better placed elsewhere in the user interface.
QoL Changes This Week
Varrock Museum Cleaning Process
The process of cleaning finds at the Varrock Museum has been vastly improved! The following changes have been made:
1. Cleaning finds is now done automatically.
2. Cleaning finds has been sped up.
3. The click area of the rocks has been improved.
4. The pile of rocks on the left can now also be clicked on to get uncleaned finds.
5. Specimen tables now have a left-click clean option to clean your finds.
6. The storage crates at the corner of the museum now have a left-click option which allows you to deposit all the useless finds you have.
7. When taking tools from the wall to work with, you will now be given everything you don’t currently have to be able to clean finds with rather than having to take one of everything.
8. Players can now hold as many Uncleaned finds as they want.
9. Picking up finds has been automated however it’s still faster to manually pick up the rocks.
10. The Museum guard no longer asks you if you would like to enter the cleaning area every time you try to enter. He will only ask on the first time of every session.
Oldak Accepts Noted Glass
Players may now use noted Molten Glass to create Dorgesh-kaan spheres.
Mystic Robe Sets
Sets are now available from the Grand Exchange for all versions of Mystic Armour.
Right-Click Travel on Veos and Magoro
Veos and Captain Magoro now have right click options for their destinations of Port Sarim, Port Piscarilius and Land’s End.
Brimstone Chest Counter
The Brimstone Chest found by Konar on Mount Karuulm now tracks the amount of times the player has opened it. The number will appear in your message box each time you open it and can be checked at any time by right-click the chest. As per usual when adding counters in-game, this will only track the number you have opened since this update.
Sandstone to Sand
Drew and his Sandstone Grinder have been added to the West of the Granite Quarry. Drew can store up to 25,000 noted buckets. Players may take unnoted Sandstone to the grinder to generate up to 25,000 sand charges. Each size of sandstone brick from 10KG down to 1KG used to charge the grinder will provide 8/4/2/1 sand charges. Players can then claim noted buckets of sand from Drew at a cost of 50 GP, 1 sand charge and 1 stored bucket.
First come, first served! Hurry up to join RS3gold Spring Giveaway Time: There will be total 900M RS3 gold & 150M OSRS gold for free Giveaway on RS3gold.com activity page https://www.rs3gold.com/flash-sale with safe and fast delivery,It will begin at 03:00 a.m. GMT on March 18, 2019 Details:
1. Everybody snap up one portion of 18M RS3 gold or 3M OSRS gold.
2. You can’t exchage between OSRS gold and RS3 gold if you order successfully,
And you can use 8% off code”SDM8″for buying spring 2019 deadman gold .
You also can buy RS3 gold,RS 2007 gold and other products from https://www.rs3gold.com/rs3-gold on mobile.