This weekend, the OSRS team will be polling an expansion to Treasure Trails. Back in July 2016, the Treasure Trails Expansion have released, which included Master Clues, new types of challenges, and new rewards. After the announcement post on Friday the 22nd of February, the Old School team agrees that this expansion is set to be one of the best yet! Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have want to Facing with New Clue Scrolls & gain RS3gold 9% off rs gold for sale til Mar11, as you all know, it 24/7 works!
This is a revised version of a previous blog post. The OSRS team have made the following changes based on your feedback:
1. Multiple Clues now have a cap of 5 per tier
2. Multiple Clues now have a new polled option in regards to drop rates
3. Addition of stats and descriptions regarding polled rewards
4. Addition of the Mimic Boss fight to be unlockable by talking to an NPC rather than being forced upon players
5. Beginner Clues will not be required to hand into Watson for a Master Clue
6. Removal of the warning message for the Mimic Boss fight when opening reward casket
7. Stackable Clues now refer to Multiple Clues to better fit the description of the change to clue scrolls
New Clue Puzzles
These new clue puzzles will include new slider puzzles designed by the Old School Community. Most of the designs are focused on highlighting some of our successful updates over the past few years. These new slider puzzles will appear in all clues tiers that currently have a potential to receive a slider puzzle. Some of the new slider puzzles feature designs inspired by:
2. Theatre of Blood
3. Raids I: Chambers of Xeric
Beginner Clue Scrolls
This short 1-3 step clue will be accessible to both F2P and P2P players and will offer F2P clue challenges and rewards . Following your feedback , this clue scroll will not be part of the requirements to obtain a master clue scroll from Watson.
Alongside Beginner Clue Scrolls, there will be a new tutor to teach new F2P players how clue scrolls work and where to obtain them . In addition, at the end of the X Marks the Spot Quest, players will now be rewarded with a Beginner Clue Scroll and directed to talk to the new clue tutor to learn more about them. Players who have already completed the quest will still be able to claim their Beginner Clue Scroll Reward. Please note that Easy, Medium, Hard, Elite, and Master clue scrolls will remain members only items.
Hope you enjoy your gaming and experince a good game,if you need anywhere and anytime RS3gold is always your trustful friend.