Yesterday, Jagex has announced that Runescape World Map was available for you to use the map icon in your minimap for a full screen option. Now, we will share the information to you.
Guys!Time to Prepare for Menaphos & Inferno with 7% Off RS/OSRS Gold on Rsorder During June.1-June.7!
How to open Runescape World Map?
With you playing in game, the resizeable, floating world map can be open. You can even have other interfaces open alongside it.
How does Runescape World Map work?
1. Click the key button found in the bottom left of the interface to see a key.
2. Clicking on one of the items in the key will cause the icons on the map to briefly flash, allowing you to easily locate whatever it is you are looking for!
3. You can move the floating world map by clicking the border at the top and dragging.
4. Click the border anywhere other than at the top of the world map window and drag to resize.
5. Using the search function to find what you are looking for.
6. Entrances across the surface of the world have map link icons which, when clicked, displays the destination of that entrance.
How to reach?
As Dungeoneering is trained primarily in Daemonheim, players need to travel to its location on a huge peninsula off the east coast of the Wilderness. Keep in mind that starting or joining a party in Daemonheim always requires using the ring of kinship in a player’s inventory, so player always needs to bring a ring of kinship.
Boarding a Fremennik ship at either the dock behind the Al Kharid bank or the dock in south-west Taverley. Players arrive at the edge of the Daemonheim peninsula and follow the path to the castle. This is the recommended method for those players who without Rings of kinship.
If you want to learn more guides, you can visit our site MmoGah.com. Of course, it is not easy to grind the highest floor, and you can buy runescape gold to strengthen your weapons and armors, so if you need runescape 3 gold or old school runescape gold, don’t hesitate to visit us.